- Used for determining presence of an element in a set.
- Uses a set of hash functions that return an integer.
- The returned value is used as index into a bit vector.
- hash1(element) => index1
- hash2(element) => index2
- To search an element, we check for both the index are set. If yes, element might be there. Else say No.
- Are you seeing following errors?
- Java applications are blocked by your security settings.
- Missing Application-Name manifest attribute
- Missing required Permissions manifest attribute in main jar
- Starting with Java 8, there is no medium risk setting in Security tab under Java
- You will keep getting this error till you revert to older Java (suggested Java 7, it has hit end of life though).
- Install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Why? Because browsers are still 32-bit, even on a 64-bit machine, 64-bit OS
I faced a strange problem with installing HAX kernel module on Windows 7.
How to Install
- Check if you have HAX downloaded. Do it by going to SDK manager and under extra, look for Intel x86 Emulator. Check it, if it was unchecked.
- Now, look for SDK path in the SDK Manager window, top left.
- I was unable to navigate to the SDK path on Windows explorer. The folder AppData was not visible at all!
- So, the solution was to navigate to the same path with “cmd”. Just find out the executable and run it.
- More help at StackOverflow link
- Kernel version 3.13, Ubuntu 14.04
- $ uname -a
Linux ubuntu 3.13.0-37-generic #64-Ubuntu SMP Mon Sep 22 21:28:38 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- We need two changes:
- User space
- Locate the file “netlink.h”
- $ sudo locate “netlink.h”
- You would get the header file at “/usr/include/linux/netlink.h”
- Add the new family
- #define NETLINK_MY 17
- Keep the number less than 32
- In you user application, add “#define NELINK_MY 17”
- Kernel space
- Locate the netlikn file for kernel space
- Add exact definition here as well
- No recompilation of kernel is required.
- Get sources link
sudo apt-get install bzr subversion yasm build-essential autoconf libtool zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev libfribidi-dev intltool libglib2.0-dev libdbus-glib-1-dev libgtk2.0-dev libgudev-1.0-dev libwebkit-dev libnotify-dev libgstreamer0.10-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev
sudo apt-get install libass-dev libtheora-dev
sudo apt-get install libvorbis*
sudo apt-get install samplerate*
- bunzip sources
- go to ./build