>It’s 50th post on this blog. I am happy with my contribution. Learning is a continuous process and I am an active participant. Today’s post will talk of something that I had never imagined to do in my development career: Testing.
Testing of the product is an interesting job, especially when you are a new user. Past two weeks, I am testing the product I’d be developing.
I’m sharing my experience here:
– Don’t test just for sake of doing it; Understand the ecosystem in which your product would be working.
– Take generous logs of your testing.
– Keep an eye on what you can improve: Be it a process or a feature.
– Try to automate processes if possible.
– Try feeding weird input to your product.
– Testing is learning. You become a very good user of your product.